Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Best, Simple, Tastiest Guacamole


I love guacamole, but I am a bit picky. I don't like it processed or mixed too much, just all the ingredients barely mashed together. I am also not a fan of adding fancy ingredients beyond the basics- simple is best for guacamole.

To me, this recipe is perfect, my husband raved over it, and we finished off this batch in record time. This is the last guacamole recipe you will need!

Ingredients
  • 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup diced onion
  • 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic

Directions

  1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment